SUPERimpose



This charming chest is an "upscaled" rendition of this.....




$69 IKEA 3 drawer "Malm" chest.


A month ago I sent out a "heads up" to some of my followers concerning the release of the latest issue of  House of Fifty magazine online.




I recently found the time to check it out. It's a great issue. One of the articles I enjoyed the most (pg.66) was a piece on business partners, Danika Herrick and Cheryle Rhuda, co-founders of O'Verlays. 
After using vintage fretwork panels on a piece for a client, the two were so impressed with the outcome that they decided to pursue a venture manufacturing their own fretwork designs. 












With their online store, O'verlays, offers many patterns, varying thicknesses, and panels available in sizes of up to 4 by 8 feet. They offer custom designs as well. 










I particularly love the idea of using this product to affordably update an older home.

Before:




Pattern, Gracie:








After:






These 60's / 70's sliding closet doors look amazing.




We've all seen some version of this heavy pine bed. O'verlays takes it to a new level.






I'm the first one to say that I think that some of this trend can be "o'verdone". That being said, with a little imagination, a little O'verlays goes a long way.




k

Comments

  1. What a great idea - seriously could turn a drab piece of furniture into something fab! I can't wait to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Thing, Thank you for the info. What a great source. My bathroom door could use a little sprucing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tables all designs and creations are look so beautiful.I really like this cupboards style in the decorations..

      Promosyon

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts