Tiggy Legg Bark



sweet Tiggy
rest in peace







Comments

  1. very sweet Tiggy, indeed. dogs are the best. so sorry for your loss, Kathy. RIP Tiggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad time for you - there is nothing so unconditional as the love from a dog, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiggy. Is he buried at home? Cremated my 22 year old cat and sprinkled him in a beautiful place. Illegal I'm sure.

    Found Maria Killam before she changed her blog. After the change I knew it would never have attracted me. Lesson learned.

    Garden & Be Well, XO T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts