2015...looking forward



 things that I would like to see more of this year...


wood







non-white kitchens
















persian rugs








start 'em young







wallpaper
yes, you can do it
















it can solve problems...





china
get it out
use it










velvet
channel your inner Costanza



















creative slipcovers and upholstery









sofas...in pairs





they don't have to match





statement lamps











brick backsplash for your kitchen
(and hidden outlets)











dark painted home exteriors















my inspiration...






Here's to the bright New Year
And a fond farewell to the old;
Here's to the things that are yet to come
And to the memories that we hold.




May we live to learn well, and learn to live well.
May you live as long as you want, and never want
as long as you live...

-k-


Comments

  1. Amen to it all. Wishing you a bright and beautiful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, LOVE the dark exterior suggestion/admonition ... VERY much me. Also, i like that you say to use the china. why friggin' not?! Exactly so! Great New Year's 2015 wishes to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the idea of using china, getting away from the white kitchen and persian rugs! And wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts