Bow Wow Wow Yippee Yo Yippee Yay...and a gift too!


While perusing the February issue of House Beautiful, I took note of the comments of editor in chief Stephen Drucker. He asks the question; " Of all the things you own, what would make you smile when you come through the door?" For him, it's a Ron Galella paparazzi print of Twiggy on a London stoop in the 60's.

For me: It' my dogs.






Jack & Tiggy
my Parson Russell Terriers




Any member introducing a dog into the Society's premises shall be liable to a fine of one pound. Any animal leading a blind person shall be deemed to be a cat.

Oxford Union Society, London
Rule 46



Etching of "Terrier and Prey" I purchased in London.



My Gift To You:
Feel free to grab and print this image. Send me a picture { HerRetreat@aol.com } . Show me how you used it and I'll post it on this blog at a later date.








Illuminated steel frame dog sculptures
12 breeds
www.Hammacher.com











Dog Beds
wowbow.co.uk






Phillip Plein steel dog bed





Dog Beds
www.orvis.com



I talk to him when I'm lonesome like;
and I'm sure he understands,
when he looks at me so attentively,
and gently licks my hands;
then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes,
but I never say naught thereat.
For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes,
but never a friend like that.

W. Dayton Wedgefarth








The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.
Samuel Butler




Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love, faith, and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.

Roger Caras



Comments

Popular Posts