The House That Wes Built





With his new movie, "The Grand Budapest Hotel", director Wes Anderson is back in the spotlight again.






In her New York Times article, Penelope Greene describes the director as "parodied, pilloried but also deeply beloved for his extreme approach to cinematic storytelling".






From home decor, to art work and weddings, she describes how his fans pay homage to the director and his movies by recreating his world in theirs.







my homage


























































































the book







               

           
                                                                                   -k-


Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts