Which Came First .....?

A few fantasy treats for your basket...




Folk Art Carved Chicken
USA, 1940, $350




Large Bell Jar With Bird Eggs
USA, 1880, $1925




Cobalt Opaline Egg Box
France, 1920, priced upon request




Pair of Morel Ostriches
France, 1990, $2995




Early American Oil Painting
USA, Late 19th Century, $2950




Ostrich Educational Chart
Belgium, 20th Century, $450




Large Industrial Holophane Egg Pendant
France, 1950, $2800




Hand Painted Filigree Egg Lamps
England, 1950, $4250




Set of 4 Industrial Hanging Lights
USA, 1960, $6000




Pair of Turquoise Glazed Porcelain Candelabras
France, 1900, $9500




Chicken Still Life Pair
Belgium, Early 19th Century, $11,500




Farmers Market Chicken Cage
France, 19th Century, $1500




Pair of "Wagabond" Egg Chairs
France, 1968, $5500




Rare Arne Jacobsen Egg Chairs
Denmark, 1958, priced upon request


Gorham Silver Sugar Tongs
USA, 1890, $490




Concrete Egg Jardiniere
France, Early 20th Century, $5800




Pair of Feathered Masks
Cameroon, 1950, $3000




Natural Patina Egg Basket
USA, 1860-1870, $495



All chicken and egg particulars were found on 1stDibs.com.





HAPPY EASTER ! K

Comments

  1. babe, I can NOT tell you what fun that brought me...the oil painting and THOSE EGG CHAIRS! what is that fabric, silk? yowsir! loved those. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cobalt opaline egg! Your site is fabulous!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    It is not too late to enter my art giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have to agree with Karena - my favourite is the cobalt opaline egg! Gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. APG...Love the chairs too. Funny, Restoration Hardware has done a repo in leather...it's good looking
    K and MA2....girls..you have great taste...checked on it this morning and SOLD.....obviously someone else out there agrees with you!
    Have a fantastic day!..K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, you are the most creative person I know! Thank you for all that you do for me! Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time visitor and commenter:
    I was just thinking about how to put all those eggs in that basket.
    Great blog,
    BarG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy, thanks for the great visuals. Which came first the chicken or the egg?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eggsellent picks and choices! (really love that egg light pendant!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, you changed your blog header! Love it! I need a tutorial, I think...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts