A Citrus Christmas





Christmas decorating can encompass colors other than the traditional red and green.






                                                                Tobi Fairley


I'm a huge fan of incorporating natural elements into my Christmas decor.












Citrus fruit has a particular appeal in outdoor adornments.
















I love how the wreath I made for my friend Marcy *pops* on her front door.













I'm pleased with the wreath that I made for my front door as well.












You don't have to use red, green, silver, or gold to say "Merry Christmas"!


Comments

  1. I LOVE the wreath you made for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful posting - it reminds me of all the della Robbia creations I've always admired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lemons placed in the slats on the lower windows in one of these pictures. So very clever, whimsical and festive, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy...These images are all gorgeous. And I love the wreath you made for your friend! The one on your front door is just amazing. The lemons with the black/white gingham is truly inspired. I want one!!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. You have a wonderful blog yourself:)...following you too now!

    H.H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so love your wreath + greens around the lanterns -- wonderful! have a wonderful trip to London in January. Not sure if you've been to The Botanist in Sloane Square, but it is wonderful (even for breakfast) & completely worth a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts