Star Of Wonder, Star Of Night, Star With Royal Beauty Bright....






I've been working on a space that is almost done, but requires a large statement piece of art to be complete. 
















A great piece of art brings mood, personality, flair, and a sense of drama to a space.


















I'm leaning towards photography...














During my research I paid a visit to the NASA site for the Hubble Space Telescope.
HubbleSite.org 
The Hubble was launched in 1990 and is expected to function until 2014 when its scientific successor, the James Webb Space Telescope, is due to be launched.


Look what I found:
Nebula











Imagine any of the above three, enlarged to about 4'x4', over an entrance hall console.






I see this beauty in a bedroom, possibly over a mantel.










Either one....over a sofa...about 5'x5'... stunning!














....top of the staircase, or at the end of a hallway.



Now, here's the best news....It's free! Nasa doesn't charge to download their breathtaking pictures. 
This site is a true find. You could spend hours on it. 
Send your kids there during the holiday break.
And speaking of the holidays, they even have free Christmas cards to download, and they are quite beautiful...

















Pay this site a visit and I guarantee that you'll be inspired too.   K

Comments

  1. i love the rooms you have chosen for this post.
    my brother and i are painting in an abstract style
    at the moment....
    i have to share this post with him.

    make sure and take pics of the blown up images in their assigned place.
    xxx thanks for the comment and compliment

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured what I'm into. I really like the rooms and how the white background sets the focus on the color of the abstracts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, amazing, and beautiful. You are so right about a large piece, and I am with you on the photo choice. We want pictures of the results, please!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen some of these images before haven't been on the site for awhile though......they are all stunning!!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts