Wouldn't It Be Loverly?



All I want is a room somewhere,


Far away from the cold night air.


With one enormous chair,
Aow, wouldn't it be loverly?


Lots of choc'lates for me to eat.






Lots of coal makin' lots of 'eat.




Warm face, warm 'ands, warm feet,





Aow, wouldn't it be loverly?
Aow, so loverly sittin' abso-bloomin'-lutely still.






I would never budge 'till spring
Crept over me windowsill.







Someone's 'ead restin' on my knee,


Warm an' tender as 'e can be. 'ho takes good care of me,
Aow, wouldn't it be loverly?



Loverly,


loverly,


loverly,


loverly


loverly,


loverly.............


Lyrics by Lerner and Loewe



Spring 2009, London
Trip with my son
THE BEST boutique hotel : Millers Residence
millershotel.com
cara4millersresidence.wordpress.com

I'm Sunday day-dreaming a return......

Comments

  1. I was just listening to that soundtrack! I love the Walkers Crisps. I used to get a packet of the roast chicken ones for the trip from London to Cardiff. They tasted like dinner in a bag.

    I have lots of similar pix!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts