Chi Chi Chi Le Le Le...Chile!







Like many of you, I've been gripped by the drama unfolding over the last 48 hours (plus 69 days) in Chile. 
What a wonderful ending to what could have been a terrible tragedy.





I've developed a crush on these interesting, bright, spirited people. Not surprisingly, a little research turned up a plethora of great art and design. 


Alvaro Lagos Vasquez is a designer based in Santiago.


A few of his pieces...

















If interested, you may contact Mr. Vasquez  HERE.






Carla Fache




Hector Villerroel



And finally, check out this amazing home designed by the architectural firm of Del Rio-Nunez.





















I'm ready to go...how about you?


Comments

  1. what fantastic pieces. we watched the last man come up last night. what spirited people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy so heartwrenching and then heartwarming!
    Your images are wonderful I love the art and furniture designs!

    I have a Luxurious New Giveaway on my site....Come and enter!!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found you via Hollywood Forever, Kevin.
    I love the people of Chile. I met an amazing family years ago from there and since then have always wanted to visit. Great post!
    It's wonderful to find great new blogs like yours:)
    I'll be back soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tribute...through design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the house on the hill is fabulous.
    yes.
    i am ready to go!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg... that HOUSE, that VIEW.... no words.

    joan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts