Vintage Printable





Art can complete a room.






There are many ways to acquire art without breaking the bank. One such way is a free image website such as Vintage Printable. It's a cost friendly way to add a little spice to your decor.

A few of my favorite images...
























I took this image, printed it on plain computer paper, and placed it in an old mat.








I was just working with what I had. Art supply stores, such as Michaels, offer paper and matting in a variety of colors and finishes that would give you a more polished and professional look.


















































If you decide to give this a try, send me a picture of your creation and how you used it. I'd love to see what you have produced, and if I receive enough, I'll post the results.   k

Comments

  1. Kathy, these are brilliant and what a wonderful tip. Going to check out "Vintage Printable" immediatley as I love vintage prints, engravings etc. I always am searching for old magazine graphics from the 30's,40's etc to frame and hang. Using Ikea frames it all ends up being very reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you thank you thank you for this treasure trove.
    I will certainly wile away even more hours of my day on this.
    And I adore how you chose to feature some of the edgier, darker images.
    Magnifique, thanks K.
    Cheers, Alcira

    nerochronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kathy!! What a FABULOUS resource!! I love it! So many spectacular options - am definitely bookmarking this site for later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea...so excited!! I will definitely send you a picture of my "creation". Thrilled to find and follow your wonderful blog...thanks for the comment on ours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, some wonderful prints here. Couldn't imagine a room in the house without some form of art, I even have paintings in my laundry room.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to check out "Vintage Printable" immediatley as I love vintage prints too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a room without art has absolutely no soul. You've got some wonderful examples here and I do love what you've done with your prints. Beautiful bookcases too! The same sentiment for books as for art :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts