Paging Violet Newstead...





9 to 5 ? I don't think so! It's been more like 24 / 7 around here. 
"Violet Newstead, please hold...Violet Newstead, please hold...Violet Newstead, please hold..."


A week in the life...



Newspaper sofa template



Will the chair fit?



Custom bench...waiting for stain and fabric





Kitchen C...getting started





Kitchen B...almost there



Living room: needs pop of pumpkin/tangerine chair...done





A quick lunch, in my car, with two friends.



Nursery: waiting on art and shelf installations...and a delivery.




Found some things at Home Goods.













Thursday morning rug hunt...





LOVE this one



How about this?








Approved!!! (baby not included)



On the other hand...




...this wallpaper, paint, and woven wood blinds combo were rejected.



Research inspiration...




...for this space








I've been so busy that I'm afraid I'll soon be channeling this Violet...






Of course she would say...




She's right, you know....
Carry on...



Happy Weekend!



                                                                              -K-

Comments

  1. Wow, you're a busy gal! There's some really good stuff here. That bench is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my lunches are in the car. Too often days are so full I have to find a safe place for my car and get a tiny power nap. Thought the car naps were my 'failure', instead discovered many do it !

    Yes , Violet does keep a soul going.

    Beautiful work......I know your clients are quite happy. Hope their garden views equal what you've done.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a massive amount of goodness! I must sit down.

    Also, the vein in that countertop is sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great and funny post.
    you made me smile.
    xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Kathy!
    That soapstone IS gorgeous!!!! And I love that little black table sitting next to the sofa in the photo just underneath it- such great lines.
    xxojoan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts